What to get your husband for Valentine’s Day 2022?
Snag a fitness tracker for your beau who’s always at the gym, or treat him to a back and neck massager that’s perfect for unwinding after a long day. Or, you can grab a thoughtful gift that will help you two make the best memories together, like an electric fondue pot that will level up any date night.
What should I gift my husband on Valentine’s Day?
- Cakes. Eggless Cakes. Black Forest Cakes. Butterscotch Cakes. …
- Gifts. Plants. Chocolates. Home Decor. …
- Flowers. Mixed Flowers. Roses. Carnations. …
- Personalised Gifts. Personalised Chocolates. Personalised Greeting Cards. Personalised Water Bottles. …
- Combos. Flowers & Chocolates. Flowers & Guitarist Service.
What’s trending for Valentine’s Day 2022?
- Personalisation is everything.
- Going beyond romance.
- Creating unique product sets – upselling and cross-selling.
What does a man want for Valentines Day?
One in five (20%) men say what they really want for Valentine’s Day this year is sexual acts/favors. Slightly fewer say they want a card (16%), chocolates/candy (15%), wine or liquor (11%), or electronics (9%). If you’re buying something for a lady in your life this year, keep it simple.